Recover Your Password#
To recover your password you must:
- Go to the login page (click on the "Log in" button on the menu toolbar in the upper right hand corner - it should be next to "View Page", "My Prefs", etc.)
- At the bottom of the form table, below the login input, there should be "Lost your password? Get a new one."
- Click on the "Get a new one" link.
- Enter your E-mail address that you registered your account with and hit "Reset password!"
- Your new password should be delivered to you in a little bit.
If instead, you get the message message "Internal Error: Contact the site administrator, please", here's what the Site Administrator may need to do. In essence, what the administrator needs to do is make sure that JSPWiki is capable of sending emails:
- download, and add the JAR file for the Java Activation Framework (http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/jaf/index.jsp)into the classpath
- download, and add the JAR file for the JavaMail API (http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/) into the classpath
- configure the SMTP host into the jspwiki.properties file
- restart the JSPWiki webapp
That should get the "reset password" functionality working.
which one classpath should be added for the JAF and JavaMail API about the reseting password?