This is a page provider that keeps the WikiPages in an RCS repository.
Its use is officially deprecated now. RCS itself seems to become unstable under enough pressure.
Use VersioningFileProvider instead.
- The RCS file provider extends from the FileSystemProvider, which means that it provides the pages in the same way.
- The only difference is that it implements the version history commands, and also in each checkin it writes the page to the RCS repository as well.
- NOTE: You MUST have the RCS package installed for this to work. They must also be in your path.
- You must install a command line version of RCS. An easy way to get a lot of Unix commands, is by installing the Cygwin package.
- First check if you have RCS available:
- If no ci binary is available, you don't have RCS. For Unix systems get the source from a GNU mirror in /pub/gnu/rcs, and install it in the normal fashion with "tar xvzf ...; cd rcs...; ./configure; make; make install".
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.